DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2013

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 13:39:34 -0700
Pete,
Sounds like failure analysis is not yet complete.
You need to understand the root cause of the delam.
Once you have that you can explain to management whether there is any value in process change.
Without understanding of the cause it is impossible to fix and that probably is what management really wants.
Complete FA is worth it's cost and can even prove it is a fluke that just happened.
Good Luck
FNK

Sent from my iPad