DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Wolfe, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 19:24:04 -0500
Ron,
It depends on whether in your specific process it would make sense. In my
opinion vendors would see so many variations
from different companies that I do not see how it would help them any to
make it standard, unless it where an industry standard,
and I don't think we will see that happen. So using your particular software
do it in the most automated fashion would be my vote and I would think it
would be the most accurate.
Executone Inter-Tel Business Information Systems, Inc.
Robert M. Wolfe C.I.D.
Lead PCB Designer
478 Wheelers Farms Road
Milford, CT 06460