DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jim Farrowe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:46:33 -0600
Yes, I will attend

 James Farrowe

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----

From: DesignerCouncil [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 9:28 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: [DC] Reminder: NIDC Meeting & Presentation 02-19-04

Northern IL Designers Council

Meeting Notice

The next meeting will be:

Date:              February 19, 2004

RSVP by Feb 18th.

Location:  Lamirage Restaurant Banquet,

3223 Algonquin Rd.

Rolling Meadows

(Just 3 doors east of the Holiday Inn and formerly called the Atrium

Restaurant).

847-222-1222

Meal Price, of $20.00 for Members & $25.00 for non-members. Meal includes

tax and gratuity.

Time:

6:00PM  Registration & Networking

7:00PM  Dinner and Networking

7:15PM  Business Meeting

The Technical Presentation follows dinner.

Sponsored By:

This Meeting is a Co-Sponsored Meeting with

SMTA GREAT LAKES CHAPTER

                                     &

IPC Northern Illinois Designers Council http://dcchapters.ipc.org/nidc/

(Click above links to got to web pages)

"Design For Manufacturability"

Our Guest Speaker is

Todd Robinson

DFM Engineering Manager

FOR

Since 1978, Data Circuit Systems, Inc. has specialized in complex Multilayer

Printed Circuit Boards, and evolved a strategy to meet the compressed cycle

needs of its multinational account base. Founded 25 years ago, this

privately-held company has taken the leadership position in

velocity-to-market product and engineering solutions. DCS maintains

compliance to Belcore/Telcordia, IPC 6012 class III, and Mil spec

requirements.

San Jose California

http://www.datacircuits.com/

Topics include the following.

Concurrent engineering to improve design techniques and enhance product

yields

Highlights concurrent engineering support

Laminates

BGA Technology

Design information regarding BGA and CSP technology

RSVP by Feb. 18th. Contact Gerri Noble: Fax 847-639-2489

Email: [log in to unmask]

Or Linda Gallo 630-881-6118 [log in to unmask]

When: Friday, February 19, 2003.

6:00PM  Registration & Networking

7:00PM  Dinner and Networking

7:15PM  Business Meeting

The Technical Presentation follows dinner.

RESERVATION & MAIL LIST RESPONSE

_X_I will be attending the meeting being held Feb 19th and keep me

on the email list.

__I cannot attend the meeting but wish to remain on the email list.

__I wish to be a volunteer, contact me.

__I am no longer involved in the industry; please remove my name from your

lists.

Bring along a colleague too!

Name James Farrowe________________________

Member # __1001161__________________

Company __Zenith Electronics_________________________

Address ___2000 Millbrook Drive, Lincolnshire, IL  60069___________________________________________

Email address: [log in to unmask]

RSVP by Feb. 18th.

Contact Gerri Noble: Fax 847-639-2489

Email: [log in to unmask]

Or Linda Gallo 630-881-6118 [log in to unmask]

Linda Gallo

Say "good-bye" to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial

offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/