DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2014

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:42:10 -0400
Hi Dave,

One way I've been able to meet the needs of the EE's and get a board that
doesn't cost so much is to put grid marks on the board that match grid
marks on my assembly drawing.  This way the EE & test group have a  reference
point to find the parts along with the assembly drawing.  Doesn't  always work
out that we have enough room, but it is less invasive than the ref  des
array and more readable.

Cherie Litson CID+/CIT

In a message dated 3/26/2014 10:02:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,