DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"McGlaughlin, Jeffrey A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:48:23 -0400
James --

When you posted this originally, I replied and ask if you would be willing
to share your calculator. I haven't heard anything so I am going to try
again. Will you please send me a copy of the web based calculator or its
url.

TIA

Jeffrey A. McGlaughlin, C.I.D.
Sr. PCB Designer