DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Bill Ebner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:54:25 -0400
we are being blessed by the foreign countries for allowing us to obtain

goods that we value & cherish at such low prices that even our poorest

citizens can afford a microwave or windshield wiper or garbage pail made

in mexico.

the dollar weakening has no effect on what you buy with your paycheck

unless you choose to travel overseas.

our politicians don't build economies, they allow economies to flourish
or

collapse depending upon how intrusive they are in our private affairs.

foreign countries are investing in the usa treasury bills & debt becuase

they believe in america and know it's a stable return. these foriegners

know that money invested in us treasuries is better than brazilian,
german

or swiss treasuries.

Bill Ebner
Sensor Products Inc. USA
188 Rt. 10, Ste. 307
East Hanover, NJ  07936-2108
973.560.9092
fax 973.884.1699
www.sensorprod.com

Did you know that we offer educational seminars? Visit
<http://www.sensorprod.com/seminars> to learn more!

Please visit us at these upcoming tradeshows:
COMPOSITES 2004 in Tampa, FL, Oct. 6-8, 2004  Booth #1806
ISGATEC 2004 in Stuttgart, Germany, Oct. 19-21, 2004 Stand #A15