DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2020

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Horvath, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2020 15:25:06 +0000
I never had an issue like that with a supplier; but if I did, I'd definitely make it an issue. Usually an NDA covers both parties, so they're proprietary statement doesn't hold water. I'd check with your Purchasing Dept. first, let them find out what's going on. Maybe they can "persuade" the supplier to be a better business partner.

Steve Horvath - Team Lead|SR. Designer

Mobile Consumer Electronics

Knowles Electronics, LLC

1151 Maplewood Dr.