DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Patrick Jabbaz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 17:25:57 -0400
Eileen if I understand correctly
You have to create group A to be a Class
(bring up Drc Dialog box and select the Class button, then Assign a Class
name, and last select the nets you want to included in that Class name).
there fore you may set the clearance from a class to be 120 mils clearance
to X shape (trace, pads, etc)
the rest will use the default DRC settings, I assumed. that is what you want
or the other way around.

ATI Technologies Inc.,
Patrick Jabbaz
Sr. Circuit Board Design Eng.
33 Commerce Valley Drive East,
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada, L3T 7N6
Phone:(905) 882-2600 ext: 8254,   Fax: (905) 882-9339
Email: [log in to unmask]