DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Castine, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 09:51:13 -0400

How would one subscribe to them, thanks for the info Ben!

Subject: RE: PCB CAD Software forums (fwd)
Author:  [log in to unmask] at Internet
Date:    6/13/96 9:50 AM

>Message was resent -- Original recipients were:
To: "DesignerCouncil" <[log in to unmask]>
 	"Lisa Williams" <[log in to unmask]>Cc: "chris"
On Wednesday, June 12, 1996 5:11 PM, Lisa Williams[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
wrote:
> [...]

Chris...

I know there are a couple of newsgroups - comp.cad.cadence &
comp.sys.mentor - that deal with those respective CAD systems.  Mentor
also has a couple of e-mail forums (like the designercouncil forum) that
deal with their products.  If you are looking for PADS discussion neither
of these would fit the bill.  There might be a general comp.cad.xxxx, but
I know of none that are specific to PCB Layout.

Sorry....ben