DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Ray Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:51:35 -0400
At Tellium, we provide the next-generation optical networking solutions that
enable our clients to handle the explosion of data traffic on their fiber
optic networks. And because we/we've written most of the road rules for the
next generation of optical networking, staying ahead of the competition
hasn't been a problem. Our staff has been at the core of every significant
optical network development project since the early 1980's. Now you can help
lead us further into the future.

We currently have an opening for a (PWB)Circuit Designer who will be
responsible for design and development of Multi Layer SMT RF and Digital
Multi-Layer PWB's including Schematic Capture, Component Library use, design
and build layout including fabrication packages.

Skills Required :
PCB Layout of Multi-Layer SMT, RF, Opto-electronic and Digital PWB's.
The candidate Must have 10 or more yrs. exp. in the design of multi-layer
PWB's & related products including fabrication,assembly drawings.

Design experience with fine pitch BGA Packages, blind and buried vias and
controlled impedance techniques a plus.
Individual must posses good work habits, effective teamwork and
communication skills. Candidate must posess a relevant two year degree,
technical certificate or equivalent experience.

Experience using Veribest PCB preferred, but training will be included if
you are
using another tool.

 Tellium offers unique opportunities and exceptional benefits including 100%
company paid Medical/ Dental Insurance, 3 weeks of vacation, matching 401K,
Stock options, Tuition Reimbursement, Relocation, etc.

Visit our web site at http://www.tellium.com

Tellium... smarter, faster optical networks!

            Contact

            Raymond Smith
            Sr. PCB Design
            Tellium