DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:31:49 EDT
Dear Engineer:

I am writing to inform you of a new product of ours - a sensor film that
reveals stress distribution and magnitude between any two surfaces that come
in contact - by changing color.  The intensity of the resultant color change
is quantifiable and can enable you to determine precisely what the PSI is at
any point of contact.
This product is extremely valuable for assessing lamination roller planarity,
parallelism and magnitude of force.

If you would like a free sample or product literature, please let me know and
I will be sure to get it out to you as soon as possible.  Thank you for your
time.

Bill Ebner
Sensor Products Inc.
800.755.2201  (973.884.1755 outside the USA)