DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Eric Bonatti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:03:42 -0400
Hi Scott, sorry I just saw this now.

If you can't use FR-4 then just use extra Kapton (Polyimide) in the
appropriate thickness.  I can take a look at the design if you like.

Regards,

Eric Bonatti, C.I.D.
PCB Designer
StrataFLEX  Corporation
Tel.: +1.416.752.2224 xt.227
Fax: +1.416.752.6719
Toll Free: +1.866.771.7765
E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>