DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2002

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Gillan, David M (FL51)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:21:27 -0500
Thanks to all who replied,

Many of you indicated that this -001 configuration should be a unique part
number and I agree, unfortunately I can not do that for these old designs.
We will proceed along that path on all new designs so this does not become
an issue again.  Carol, Carole, and John indicated that creating a detail
view in Fablink was the way to go and it works great.  Thanks for the help.

Dave

                                                          Honeywell

David M. Gillan                  Sensor and Guidance Products
                                    Guidance and Navigation Operation
LMS Librarian                                  CAD Design Center
CAD Coordinator
Work Director

727 539-4420  VOX
727 539-4991  Fax