DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 1997

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jerry Margeson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 09:59:50 -0400
At 03:54 PM 9/6/97 -0600, you wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>  We are using elecroplating Tin-Lead and  the mayor
>problem is calculate the area to be electrplated to calculate
>the current per panel.
>
>  If anyone of you knows a software that calculate this area
>please tell me where I can get it.
>
>    Thanks for your time.
>
>  Eduardo Tovar
>  DISEŅO DE CABLEADO IMPRESO

Try   http://www.ecam.com/

This is a shareware Gerber Viewer, which does many things.
One of them is copper calculation.

It is free to try, but expensive to pay for.
But we use it, and feel it is worth it.

-Jerry

except me.  I'm always getting in the way of something...

Jerry J. Margeson    [log in to unmask]     http://www.coil.com/~jjm