DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2013

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Ben Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2013 10:00:03 -0700
The IPC standard takes the IEEE 315-1975 as the baseline. That's the
earliest source I know of which clearly calls for DS.

In the past I have used D, LD, LED.

--
*Benjamin W. D. Jordan*
BEng Hon. I (CompSys)
Sr. Manager,
Content Marketing Strategy
------------------------------
*Altium Inc.*
2175 Salk Avenue, Suite 200
Carlsbad CA 92008 USA
Mob: +1-760-212-6720
Tel: +1-760-231-0675
Fax: +1-760-231-0761
*www.altium.com*
This email message, including any attached files, is confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it has been
addressed. Altium prohibits the right to publish, copy, distribute or
disclose any information contained in this email, or its attachments, by
any party other than the intended recipient. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender and delete it from your system.