DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Gary Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:13:33 -0600
One more tool is Altium CAMtastic.  Unfortunately it was (is) bundled
with PCAD and it's now embedded within Altium Designer and I don't think
it is sold separately.  Though we have been using CAM350, we have just
started using Altium Designer and took a look at the included CAMtastic.
It actually looks like it compares to CAM350 pretty well.  Since we've
already paid for it, we may drop the maintenance on the CAM350.

Gary Crowell P.E., CID+
Micron Technology