DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Ahmed El-Sanhoury <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:27:43 +0200
Roger
Thanks for your concern,i have read the suggested sections but i have not
noticed a big difference,
However you told me about skips and voids problems that can be existed if
the clearance value is larger than 0.5mm,
could you refer me to any reference document said that to proof this concept
for our assembler who have requested me to increase the hole diameter
for all padstacks in the library because he claimed that they are narrow for
the inserted lead components (although our padstacks library meet the
standard clearance).

Thanks a lot

A. Sunhoury
Pcb Designer