DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Olson, Jack" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:49:07 -0500
FYI (just in case it matters to you)

This email forum is set up differently than most others for some reason.
Usually you can select "Reply All" to respond to the group, or "Reply"
to respond privately to the individual.
But this one doesn't work that way.
No matter what you select, it goes to the whole group.

To me it doesn't matter if your info goes to the whole group, but I just
thought I should warn you (and anyone else who never noticed it).

just trying to be helpful,

Jack