DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 1997

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Don Larisey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 08:37:06 EST
        If you go back to "www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm#dc" you will
        find the instructions on how to sign off. The you won't end
        up sending your message to the other 500 members and
        flooding their mailboxes.

        Good luck,
        Don

Subject: [DESIGNERCOUNCIL] SIGNOFF
Author:  "DesignerCouncil Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask] at internet
Date:    9/5/97 3:24 AM

Gents,
this is my 3rd try to signoff TechNet, ComplianceNet and DesignerCouncil.
First time I was told I didn`t reply the signoff confirmation in time and was
asked
to send my signoff request again (I never received a mail telling me to
confirm). Second time I was told I`m not a known member ([log in to unmask]) and I
should search the membership lists. Honestly, I will not. Will you please
signoff [log in to unmask] immediately. I`ll be out of office from Sept. 5th to Oct
20th and I DO NOT need a flooded mailbox in between. Thanks in advance,

Christian Wiessner