DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

November 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Paul Brionez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:41:37 -0500
Adam
The design critera for L,N,M was outlined in the IPC7351 specification. It coincides with the IPC ratings for design complexity from Class A,B & C. I would not introduce a variety of footprints since the MFG group may have to handle the soldering of each footprint based on the size,shape etc.,
My .02

Paul Brionez - CID +
PB Design & Drafting Inc.
3341 Tumbling River Dr