DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Brookhaven National Laboratory)
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 96 08:25:33 EDT
Request for advice.

We are presently using "ASM500" from "Artwork Conversion Software" to convert Autocad to Gerber files.
The type of Autocad files are mostly Hybrid Circuits and some large repetitive printed circuit
type patterns.

For the most part we are satified with the software with the exception of the size of the resulting
Gerber files. I have been asked to evaluate "Gerb Art" from "Cad Design Services". Any options
will be helpful.

Thanks.

Ron Ryan
Brookhaven National Laboratory