DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 14:07:04 -0500
Hi Bill,

no problem, I didn't read it as disrepect at all!
I was just disappointed because when I write a question I'm always hoping
that lots of people will start talking about it. I love hearing people talk
about some of these issues, but then sometimes a post comes along that kind
of ENDS the discussion, you know what I mean? I was just hoping it wouldn't
end yet, that's all.
(I probably sounded snotty, sorry about that)

Anyway, thanks for sharing your "high current" experience with me, I
appreciate it!

Jbro