DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2009

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Susy Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:11:27 -0500
Hi all,

I was there earlier in the week, and was pleased at the designer turnout, which seemed to be a little larger than usual. There are new people at IPC leading the Designer's Council now, and they are energetic and excited to work with us, and they are bringing in some new ideas too. We had a lively Executive Board meeting last night and there are possibilities of some exciting things in the works..... stay tuned!

Susy