DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:56:03 +0800
Hi Wasif,
Currently, the tools for signal integrity are quite mature with good accuratcy in prediction.  Some are "standalone", not integrated with other functions, layout.  For example,  Hspice, Sigrity,...etc. Some are very close to layout environment.  For example,  Allegro's Sprectraquest is fully integrated in the layout environment, Allegro.   It have many  good features in term of easy to use and good process flow.

Your choice may partially depend on how the SI tool is integreted in your layout environment.

Thanks,
John