DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Barbara Burcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:10:44 -0500
This is a bit like clearing the rainforest for make way for cash crops to feed the hungry. Short term gain and NO long term vision.
Starving management seem only to care about their next big bonus and not what is healthy for our economy.
We should be telling all of this to our congressional represenatives who create inport/export laws which make this all possible.

As a side, I saw a newspaper headline, this morning, that said legal immigrants are pushing for a vote....
That would mean that one would not have to be an American to decide what American law will be.

Duh...

Barbara J. Burcham, C.I.D.
Fairfield Industries, Inc
281-275-7687