DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:01:54 -0500
Thanks.

I was just looking at those today when I wondered how they would
compare to Gary's, and that's what prompted me to ask!
(It's interesting how many subtle differences in style there are for
something as simple and basic as notes, which we all have to use.)

Anyway, right after I made the request I found Gary's article in the
IPC Design Technical Journal Fall 2002. That's probably what I was
remembering.

I knew I had it somewhere, drives me crazy....
thanks,
Jack