DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2002

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:37:45 -0700
I'm sorry you are having a problem with your e-mail name. I have no power
over the List-server. You need to contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask]
or 847-509-9700 ext.5315

I wonder how you ended up with Joseph Smith as your name? Very strange. You
might correct it by unsubscribing and re-subscribing again with the correct
name. Just a thought. - Bill Brooks