DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 12:10:06 -0700
Jerry Galang wrote:

> Has anyone been involved in the use of (or even heard of) EAGLE CAD
> software? one on my company's execs took on a special project where the
> design was done in 'EAGLE' software. Now that it has gotten DOWN to my level
> i was asked to maintain the design *insert chuckles here* If by chance that
> anyone knows of this software i need a file translator to PCAD *insert more
> chuckles here*?
>
> TIA

You might try posting to the [log in to unmask] and/or to
Well, I'll just CC to them and change the header so you will get
a copy of any replies.

Anyway, if you are a PCAD user, send a mail to [log in to unmask]
with an empty "subject", and in the body of the message say:
"subscribe <youraddress> pcadusers" (without the quotes)

seeya there,						Jack