DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Mark Koitmaa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 17:39:40 -0700
Dino has been watching over our office for a few years now.
And I must say he has done a fine job!  Unfortunately he
is getting old and we need the desk that he now occupies.
Yes it is cruel but we can't avoid the inevitable any longer.
Can you provide a loving home for this for this old giant?

Dino is an older Mentor Graphics system.  This is a partial
system consisting of CPU box w/tape drive and HDD, large
RGB monitor (approx. 20"), cables, and various software.
The system appears to be functional but we have never
booted it past the date prompt since it is missing a
keyboard.

System is offered "as is" without charge, but you must
pick it up, or bear all costs of shipping.  Respond quickly
if you are interested... otherwise Dino will end up in the old
relics home.

Mark Koitmaa
TechServ