DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 13:23:29 -0700
I think it would be very nice to see a 'insiders view' of the IPC and how it
operates and what it's history is and where it is going...

Please Pete, if you guys can get them to be interviewed and make some sort
of 'open house' article it would clear the air and help us to see the
organization in a much clearer light... I think our friends and designers
deserve no less.

Best regards,

Bill Brooks - KG6VVP
PCB Design Engineer, C.I.D.+, C.I.I.
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
Member of the San Diego Chapter of the IPC Designers Council
Communications Officer, Web Manager
http://dcchapters.ipc.org/SanDiego/
http://pcbwizards.com