DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2013

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Manny Marcano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:21:31 -0400
Frank,

Please let me know where you are located and I will certainly try to help.  Depending on your tool expertise, I could offer some free training and possibly a short term license to get proficient on our tools.  (Cadence OrCAD and Allegro)

Feel free to contact me directly.

Best Regards,

Manny Marcano
President
EMA Design Automation, Inc.
www.ema-eda.com

Please check out my latest article in PCDandF:

http://pcdandf.com/cms/component/content/article/171-current-issue/8438-database