DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Keith Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:51:59 -0500
The North Texas Chapter of the IPC Designer's Council is pleased to
announce that we will be bringing the PWB Designer Certification
Workshop
and Exam to Dallas this fall.

Please mark your Calendars and plan to take advantage of this
opportunity.

Nov 18-19 (Thursday & Friday) - Certification Workshop

Nov 20 (Saturday) - Certification Exam

Stay tuned for the location, and further information, which will be sent
you as soon as it is available.

This class will only be open people in the North Texas area.
As always, for the latest information and postings, please visit the N.
Texas Chapter website at:

http://www.circuit-technology.com/html/ipc_design_council.html

NEXT MEETING

Please join us and the new members and officers we are welcoming at our
next meeting - it will be Thursday, September 16.

The topic will be "Material Considerations for High Frequency
Applications", presented by John Dobrick, Applications Engineer with
Rogers
Corporation.

We'll also have all the latest information on designer certification,
website, membership, golf shirts, and upcoming activities.

The Meeting time is 6:30 p.m., beginning with dinner and networking.

Location: Taffy's Restaurant - between Arapaho and Belt Line Rd at 1902
Coit Road, Richardson.