DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2013

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Matt Kehoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:56:20 -0400
Matt Kehoe
SIPAD Systems Inc.
360-C Winkler Drive
Alpharetta, GA. 30004
770-475-4576 Office
404-680-7977 Cell

*SIPAD Systems Celebrating 12
Years<http://www.jobshoptechnology.com/DeptArticle.aspx?ArticleId=1008>
*

*SIPAD Movies on YouTube*
Complete walk through the SIPAD ssd application and assembly
process<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e-bvttj-G8U>
SIPAD customer hand assembling LED printed circuit boards with SIPAD
ssd<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJoR7XYU07o>
SIPAD sample board reflowing in a convection toaster oven.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRaD7zIkFg4>
Hand placing parts on SIPAD sample
board<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Ta9lZg0DI>

*SIPAD Systems Laser Cut Stencils<http://www.sipad.com/laser_cut_stencils.htm>
*

*SIPAD Systems Supports "Titans Wheelchair
Sports"<http://www.titanswheelchairsports.com/>
*

*      M31372*