DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Mitch S. Morey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:13:18 -0700
Ditto! Well put!

Max says:
I agree with Pete's statement.  I also would like to express my concern
with this type of message on the IPC Designers forum.  It is a waste of
everyones time to read such meaningless messages.  These types of messages
will only give the "Designer" less creditability and leave more doubts in
the minds of the readers as to the "professionalism"  the Designer
community has.  It takes 100 AT-A-BOYS to wipe out 1 (one) AW-S---.  So let
us all, for the sake of the Designer community, stop and think before
making such comments.  With a sincere effort from ALL of us we can and will
establish the creditability we all are seeking.

Max E. Thorson
-------------
Original Text
From: [log in to unmask], on 10/15/96 10:08 AM:
     This is a very unfair statement. There are good service bureaus and
     there are bad - just like there are good OEMs and bad. If you have a
     beef with a particular bureau come out and say it. Please do not paint
     everyone with the same brush. Anyone could just as well say "Beware
     all PCB designers - they are goof offs just looking for a pay check"
     That statement would be just as far off base as your statement.

     Pete Waddell

     P.S. who is the PCB Gadfly???