DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Roger Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:27:59 -0400
Alice,

Wee Mei's suggestion is a good one: get the advance study guide and read it cover to cover.  When I took the test 4 years ago, everyone in the workshop passed, and one was a "green" EE who had never designed a circuit board before.  I'm sure you'll do just fine!

Kind Regards,

Roger M. Stoops, CID+
Trimble Navigation Ltd., Dayton, OH, USA
Ph: +01 937.245.5288
Fax: +01 937.233.7511