DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2009

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Louis Dallara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:33:30 -0400
As I remember, you need to plan ahead with a different via pad stack so
that some vias can have thermals (gnd & vcc Vias) and some that don't
have thermals.
It's a pain to do selective thermal reliefs on vias from a designers
view point, because it adds layout time and output complexities.

Lou Dallara CID

-- *
Louis Dallara Photography
Web Site: http://louisdallara.com <http://louisdallara.com>