DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

December 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Greg Kaskey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:07:13 EST
All,

I hope you are doing well.

What PWB Material do I call out for one that is 0.074 inch thick and it does
High Voltage Multiplying with 30K Volt Output?

The board has no solder mask and is encapsulated in a "Black, Rubber Like
Material".  Also, the Board looks like it has some kind of clear coating that
does not remind me of a "normal" protective coating which is applied to the
entire finished assembly; it is soft vs. hard and can be easily scraped off.

What questions would I need to ask to determine some of the material choices?

Thanks for Helping,

Greg Kaskey
Sector Electronics, Inc.
V: 770-955-8044