DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jean Cayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 08:39:29 -0400
At 05:19 PM 11/05/2007, you wrote:
>Bill,
>
>I avoid replying unless I think I have something
>useful to contribute. I am impressed by the
>restraint people use on this forum; people
>generally don't post here unless they have something useful to say.

DITTO...

One thing I like about this forum, is that the
"pollution" is kept to the minimum. Rarely I see
some comments / answers that repeats endlessly...
So I usually don't contribute because everything
already been said OR I don't know the answers ;)

Best regards,

Jean Cayer
Design Techn.
Pavillon d'Ordinique du Collège Lionel-Groulx
150 Duquet
Ste-Thérèse, Québec, Canada
J7E 5B3

Fax: 450 971-7840