DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Karl Bates)
Date:
Fri, 08 Nov 1996 08:29:57 -0600
This will be the final meeting of the Northern Illinois Chapter IPC Designers Council
for 1996.  Gary Ferrari will be here to talk to our council, this is an opportunity you
should not pass up.  Meetings will continue on a Quarterly basis in 1997, with the
next meeting tentatively scheduled for February 1997.

Agenda for Tuesday November 19, 1996, 6:00 P.M. - 7:30 P.M.

Location: IPC Headquarters
  2215 Sanders Road
  Northbrook, Illinois 60062-6135
  (847) 509-9700

Northern Illinois Chapter IPC Designers Council

1.) Welcome/Introduction (Introduce members)-Karl Bates
2.) Recap of 1996- Karl Bates
3.) Overview of IPC,  Membership, IPC E-Mail Forums,  Design Works, Upcoming       Events, Web Pages- Lisa Williams and Hugo Scaramuzza
4.) Designer Council Issues, Certification, by-laws, Update on other Chapters
     IPC-2221 & IPC-2222 -Gary Ferrari
5.) Budget Plans and Survey of members- Charlene Dwyer
6.) Future Meetings- Ken Lill
7.) Where we are Going in the Future, Voting Officers, Closing Remarks and       Questions- Karl Bates

Refreshments will be served.

Please RSVP to Karl Bates
(630) 898-4596 x346