DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Dave Sharples <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 10:48:43 +0200
Hi James,

I have forwarded all mails Re: [DC] Cheap and Fast PCBs (Wham Bam!) to the boards shop down the road
to get there response. If you include tooling and origination in the $50.00 you have a good price. If not then
my Guys will be close for boards that are not cheap and nasty. http://www.trax.co.za

Regards,

Dave Sharples
+27 (0) 72 379 5824