DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Kim Tran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:29:32 -0700
  I am designing a board that involves differential
pairs.  Allegro has a feature that allows you to slide
the traces with minimum drc's turned on and the traces
would "jump" to the required spacing.  For some reason,
allegro is not doing that.  Does anyone know how to
fix this?  Source link says to set drc_diff_pair_overide
and set drc_diff_pair_overide 100 and I've done this
but it still doesn't work.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kim Tran
e2E Corporation-Redmond WA