DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 7:51:44 +0100

There is no doubt about it, Cadnetix is about as user friendly as you can
get, BUT it
lacks a great deal of functionality, can be extremely slow ( i.e. polyfill)
and is VERY limited
in terms of DRC's, DFM and DFT.  By holding on to those Cadnetix seats are
you not
postponing the inevitable?

J. Gangemi
Lucent Technologies