DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2013

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:39:44 -0500
Typically a .050X.050 chamfer works well.
Nope no extra charges for the chamfers and it's a nice thing to do for the poor folks that have to handle them all day.
:)

William Brooks, CID+
Senior MTS (Contract)
2747 Loker Ave West
Carlsbad, CA 92010-6603
760-930-7212<tel:760-930-7212>
Fax:        760.918.8332<tel:760.918.8332>