DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Mitch Morey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:23:31 -0800
Hi.

Sorry Chris. If you spec .001" minimum plating (per the IPC spec), you
best get .001" minimum plating, or else you have rejectable boards. If
you're fab house can't give you .001" min plating, regardless of CU
thickness, you best find one that can. Make sure you get some cross
sectioned boards, if you're not sure of plating thickness.

Mitch