DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Cyrus Ringle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:15:37 -0700
Volkmar,

Thanks for responding to this I just ran into a situation where another designer
had only grounded their shield in one place.  I thought it was wrong and I
typically ground my shields every inch or so.  I'm glad I insisted the change be
done to the shield and I feel better knowing others are also using this
strategy.

This forum is GREAT!

Cyrus

Volkmar Huss <[log in to unmask]> on 07/27/99 01:35:05 AM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]