DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2003

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:33:53 -0800
I think there needs to be a job wanted and job available board created just
for PCB Designers. Maybe there is some smart web designer out there that can
create this?

Bill Brooks
PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D., C.I.I.
TITAN SYSTEMS CORPORATION
DATRON WORLD COMMUNICATIONS DIVISION
3030 Enterprise Court, Vista, CA 92083
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.dtwc.com/
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
_______________________________________
Adjunct Instructor - DT210 PCB Design, RM E13
Palomar College , Trades and Industries Dept.
1440 West Mission Road
San Marcos, CA 92069-1487
Tel: (760)744-1150 Ext 5584
http://www.palomar.edu/
Member of the San Diego Chapter of the IPC Designers Council
Communications Officer, Web Manager
http://www.ipc.org/SanDiego/
http://home.fda.net/bbrooks/pca/pca.htm

"Basic research is what I am doing when I don't know what I am doing"

Wernher von Braun (1912-1977) German-US engineer