DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Eubanks, Phil (Phillip K)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 15:55:50 -0500
You do not need a full blown layout package to view Gerber files. There
are several very good stand alone packages.

For a top of the line viewer, take a look at Gerb Tool at
http://www.ivex.com/prodgerb.html. From this site you can get a
shareware copy that allows viewing of small files.

Another good package is CAM350. They have a web site at
http://www.ecam.com/home.html.

There is another shareware package call GC Preview. You can get a copy
at http://www.lanmarkcircuits.com/gerber.html.

Hope this helps.

Phillip Keith Eubanks

 VERIBEST
 INCORPORATED

Telephone:   205-730-8133
VeriBest, Inc.
Fax:              205-730-8344                                One
Madison Industrial Park
Email:            [log in to unmask]           Huntsville, Alabama
35894-0001