DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2013

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:10:41 -0400
They don't really exist anymore. Dave is right; Mentor bought them in
2006. Dino Ditta, the founder, sued Mentor back in May for fraud,
misrepresentation and breach of contract.
http://pcdandf.com/cms/designnews/10067-ditta-sues-mentor-over-2006-rsi-de
al

Best,

Mike

Mike Buetow
PCD&F/Circuits Assembly
w/m: 617-327-4702
@mikebuetow

BOARD TALK: The online community for the PCB industry
www.theprintedcircuitboard.com

PCB CHAT: A new way to engage the experts: www.pcbchat.com

The 2013 CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY Directory of EMS Companies:
circuitsassembly.com/dems