DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Mitch Morey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:46:45 -0800
Hi all,

This issue has sure gotten some response, but I will caution those not
well adapt at OSs not to mess with the registry. There is an easier way.
On Win95/98 or NT go to Start/Run and type in   winfile  . This will
bring up what looks like Windoze Explorer, but it's more functional.
Under File you'll find  associate  , which you can associate and
disassociate filename extensions. This is way easier than messing with
something Bill Gates DON'T even mess with.

Luck to all  :)

Mitch