DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2002

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Randy Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:33:03 -0500
Board shops talk in ounces and we should also. I spec finished and min hole
plate.
Board shop figures out its on comp process to achieve product. IPC doesn't
pay for the boards, we do.
The more open it is for different fabrication processes the better (lower
cost). A good design rule
most have forgotten is the KISS rule. "Keep it Simple Stupid"

Randy Jackson
Design Center Manager
DFW Test Inc.
Phone (972) 231-1094